“We care about your health.”
- No matter your age (or your child’s age), Dr. Morris is glad to be of assistance.
- Dr. Morris believes firmly in a cooperative, team approach to health care. This means he works with your other health care providers.
- Dr. Morris believes you are included in your healthcare team.
- Dr. Morris teaches you home treatments to reduce your pain when possible.
- We have two Licensed Massage Therapists available by appointment, with availability Monday through Friday and every other Saturday. MM32761 MA95299 MA83617
Dr. Morris treats patients with the following conditions* (and more!):
- Acute Pain Conditions
- Work Injuries**
- Automobile Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Trigger Points
- Neck Pain
- Arm Pain
- TMJ Disorders
- Back Pain
- Hip/Buttock Pain
- Leg Pain/Sciatica
- Chiropractic Maintenance
- Disc Degeneration
- Disc Herniation
- Wellness Care
Insurance will be filed for you. Dr. Morris participates with Medicare & Medicaid and is a participating, preferred provider with Blue Cross & Blue Shield and Cigna.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your
medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not
using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any nonemergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs,
equipment, and hospital fees.
• Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1
business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider,
and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit
*This website and this list of conditions are NOT a substitute for proper evaluation and treatment. Without medical history and exam, there is no way of knowing your exact problem, and there is no way of knowing if Dr. Morris or any doctor can help your condition. Dr. Morris cannot help every patient, but he will discuss your diagnosis, treatment plan, and reasonable expectations of improvement.
**Workers’ Compensation patients should check with their employer or insurance company. Strict rules and networks may apply with some employers or insurances. It may be possible to have Dr. Morris added to your specific insurance network if this is an issue.