“We care about your health.”
- No matter your age (or your child’s age), Dr. Morris is glad to be of assistance.
- Dr. Morris believes firmly in a cooperative, team approach to health care. This means he works with your other health care providers.
- Dr. Morris believes you are included in your healthcare team.
- Dr. Morris teaches you home treatments to reduce your pain when possible.
- We have three Licensed Massage Therapists available by appointment, with availability Mondays through Fridays and every other Saturday. MM32761 MA76824 MA88812 MA91144
Dr. Morris treats patients with the following conditions* (and more!):
- Acute Pain Conditions
- Work Injuries**
- Automobile Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Trigger Points
- Neck Pain
- Arm Pain
- TMJ Disorders
- Back Pain
- Hip/Buttock Pain
- Leg Pain/Sciatica
- Chiropractic Maintenance
- Disc Degeneration
- Disc Herniation
- Wellness Care
Medicare, Blue Cross and most insurances participating!
Insurance will be filed for you. Dr. Morris participates with Medicare and is a participating, preferred provider with Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Do you have a different insurance? Dr. Morris will often accept the network rate of insurances, even if he is not listed with them.
*This website and this list of conditions are NOT a substitute for proper evaluation and treatment. Without medical history and exam, there is no way of knowing your exact problem, and there is no way of knowing if Dr. Morris or any doctor can help your condition. Dr. Morris cannot help every patient, but he will discuss your diagnosis, treatment plan, and reasonable expectations of improvement.
**Workers’ Compensation patients should check with their employer or insurance company. Strict rules and networks may apply with some employers or insurances. It may be possible to have Dr. Morris added to your specific insurance network if this is an issue.